I have no memory of that whatsoever. He did say that I only responded with something like "hmphmhpf" before rolling back over again. Guess I really was exhausted!
Thursday, February 17, 2011
midnight musings
Oh what fun it is to wake up in the morning and talk about things you don't remember doing in the middle of the night. :o) Last night I was absolutely exhausted and actually was in bed by 9:30, and asleep shortly thereafter, I'm sure. Dave stayed up a while longer working on solving a Rubix Cube. So this morning we're getting up and ready (CJ slept the whole night through, helping me feel so well rested.) and Dave apologized for waking me up. I was awake anyway, I responded, thanks to our computer that randomly decided to start playing music at 3 am, and he said, "No, I mean when I nudged you awake to tell you I solved one side of the cube!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment